Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY
Phone: 07895 478498
Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY provides high quality digital photography & video editing for all types of occasions, events, business & display purposes.
Whether it’s saving the memories of an important day, recording life stages, portraits, promoting your business or website or just looking for some original photo art to grace your wall, Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY can meet your requirements.
We understand that you like big prints and we have cameras that will record up to 50 Megapixels to enable the largest prints to be produced at the highest resolution.
We also understand the power of the black & white print, particularly for portrait photography.
Based in Chesterfield, we are happy to travel for commissions. We photograph people, objects & the world around us. We specialise in food & product photography.
Have your cherished memories recorded forever, get your business service or products photographed to promote your sales or choose a fine art print to hang on your wall.
Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY prefers location outdoor settings for portraits and we have fully portable portrait studio with lithium battery pack powered studio flash, with soft boxes, beauty dish etc. We are fully mobile we can work at your home, event or any location for indoor or outdoor shots. We are equipped to take high speed synch flash photos for that fashion / celebrity magazine look.
We do not only take portraits of people but pets too. As well as the usual cats & dogs we are experienced with horses, snakes, reptiles & other exotics.
Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY uses Canon & FujiFilm cameras, including the super high resolution 50 Megapixel Canon 5DS, along with Canon, Zeiss, Voigtlander & Sigma professional lenses. We use Godox TTL HSS Strobe Studio Flash equipment. We use Canon, Sony & GoPro video cameras.
Digital photos are normally shot in RAW format, processed in the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC and supplied as JPEG files. Other formats such as TIFF can be supplied if required for reproduction etc. Video files are edited on Blackmagic Davinci Resolve. Please remember that for every photo or video shoot there can be many hours of post production work.
Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY delivers your photos at full resolution on your choice of media such as CD / DVD / SD Card or USB Memory Stick with a licence for you to print as many copies as you like.
The photographs can be displayed on your PC or on TV from your DVD player. Video files can be delivered in a variety of formats for YouTube, web advertising, veiwing on your computer or as DVDs. We can copy, edit & colour grade your own digital video footage adding musical soundtracks, voice overs etc. to produce cinematic results.
Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY accepts payment by cash, cheque or debit / credit card via PayPal.
FINALLY - What do you pay for when you hire a professional photographer? You pay for the photographer’s time on the day. You pay for the photographer’s time in post production & editing, this will typically be two, three or four times as long as the actual photo session. You pay for the photographer having access to the latest computer technology, the latest versions of Photoshop & other editing software, many years of experience and tens of thousands of pounds worth of top quality photographic equipment.
Do you want to remember your most important occasions with instagram pictures from friend’s phones or Uncle Bert’s point & shoot camera?
Terms & Conditions:
1. The digital images remain in the ownership of the Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY until the fees are paid in full.
2. The digital images will become the property of the Client upon full payment of the fees. Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to use any image for promotional purposes on the 2bphoto.co.uk website.
3. The Client is licenced to make as many prints as they wish from the digital images.
4. The Client is licenced to post the digital images on his / her website, on social networking sites or on other media.
5. Where travel over 50 miles is required to complete a commission, the travel & accommodation costs for the Photographer/s & assistant will be charged at cost plus a 2.5% handling fee.
6. The licence to reproduce expressly forbids the removal. alteration or manipulation of the EXIF data embedded within the digital file.
7. Digital images will be supplied to the client as JPEG files. TIFF or other file types required for commercial reproduction will be supplied upon request. Digital files will not be supplied in RAW format.
8. Where images are clearly commissioned for commercial purposes such as advertising, the Client has the full rights for reproduction. Images commissioned for personal purposes, such as engagements & portraits may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without the consent of Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY.
9. Imagefiles supplied with licence to print includes right to use on your own website or to promote your own business but selling on of the image file for other commercial purposes is forbidden.