Terms & Conditions:
1. The digital images remain in the ownership of the Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY until the fees are paid in full. A deposit of 25% may be required upon booking.
2. The digital images will become the property of the Client upon full payment of the fees. Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY reserves the right to use any image for promotional purposes on the 2bphoto.co.uk website.
3. The Client is licenced to make as many prints as they wish from the digital images.
4. The Client is licenced to post the digital images on his / her website, on social networking sites or on other media.
5. Any deposit is returnable upon cancellation by the Client up to 28 days prior to the booking.
6. Cancellation within 28 days of the booking date will result in forfeiture of any deposit sum.
7. Cancellation by Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY will result in return of any deposit to the Client at any time.
8. Where travel over 50 miles within the UK or travel overseas is required to complete a commission, the travel & accommodation costs for the Photographer/s & assistant will be charged at cost plus a 2.5% handling fee.
9. The licence to reproduce expressly forbids the removal. alteration or manipulation of the EXIF data embedded within the digital file.
10. Digital images will be supplied to the client as JPEG files. TIFF or other file types required for commercial reproduction will be supplied upon request. Digital files will not be supplied in RAW format.
11. Where images are clearly commissioned for commercial purposes such as advertising, the Client has the full rights for reproduction. Images commissioned for personal purposes, such as engagements & portraits may not be reproduced for commercial purposes without the consent of Arthur Brown PHOTOGRAPHY.
12. Imagefiles supplied with licence to print includes right to use on your own website or to promote your own business but selling on of the image file for other commercial purposes is forbidden.